This informative and engaging expert panel discussion explores the links between climate change and mental health, and examines new insights into available solutions, resources and supports.
The discussion engages six panel members with a range of backgrounds and expertise, including:
- Dr Cybele Dey, child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Tamara Cavenett, President of the Australian Psychological Society
- Associate Professor Fiona Charlson, NHMRC Research Fellow at the Queensland Centre of Mental Health Research and UQ School of Public Health
- Professor Alan Rosen, at Australian Health Services Research Institute and Sydney Brain and Mind Centre
- Carol Ride, founder and executive director of Psychology for a Safe Climate
- Georgia Langmaid, Planetary Health Project Officer at Enliven Victoria
The discussion provides a multi-disciplinary view point on the mental health challenges and opportunities presented by climate change. Panel members deliver engaging anecdotes and insights into climate change and health.
Thanks to Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation for supporting this work!