The Greening the Healthcare Sector Forum is right around the corner.
Now out! Our agendas for four cracking workshops with a great line-up of presenters:
- A practical toolkit for climate interventions in the clinical setting
- How to reduce the environmental footprint of nitrous oxide
- Applying behaviour change principles in sustainable healthcare
- Developing your skills to communicate about climate change
All of these workshops are available for online participants—get your ticket now.
Over two days, attendees will hear from excellent and diverse speakers from industry, government, media and academia to inform, connect and inspire. View the two-day program.
Save your spot
The Forum kicks off in Perth at 9am WA time on Thursday 14 September, with online attendance available.
Online tickets are still available, as well as in-person tickets. There is an option for online group admission for organisations that wish to stream the Forum for staff at their own venue.
Discounts are available for in-person tickets for:
- GGHH member organisations and their staff
- CAHA member organisations and their staff
- CAHA individual members
- Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori Peoples
One month to go
If you're interested in improving the environmental footprint of healthcare and fostering a healthy future for people and the planet, this forum is for you.
Attendees will have plenty of opportunities for connection, knowledge sharing, learning, and upskilling. More information available here.
We encourage you to share widely with your networks.