Program out now! You're invited to our Greening the Healthcare Sector Forum
Tuesday 06 September 2022
We're thrilled to announce that the Greening the Healthcare Sector Forum program is now available.
We have a cracking line-up of speakers, from healthcare, government, industry, academia and more, such as:
- Dr David Pencheon, internationally acclaimed sustainable healthcare researcher-practitioner
- Laureate Professor Nick Talley, Editor-in-Chief of Medical Journal of Australia and globally influential gastroenterologist
- Sonia Roschnik, Executive Director at the Geneva Centre of Healthcare Leadership for Sustainability
- And many more, from the most experienced to the next generation of sustainable healthcare innovators
With the theme driving systems change for sustainable healthcare, the Forum comprises three sessions:
- Where are we at? Gathering the evidence
- What can we do? Sustainable healthcare and circular economy solutions in practice
- What is the big picture? Policy for sustainable healthcare
Save your spot
The Forum kicks off at 9am on Friday 7 October, at the Hunter Medical Research Institute in Newcastle, with online attendance available.
A limited number of in-person tickets are still available! We encourage you to get in quick to guarantee your spot at the Forum.
Discounts are available for in-person tickets for:
- GGHH member organisations and their staff
- CAHA member organisations and their staff
- CAHA individual members
- Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori Peoples
Online tickets are still available. There is an option for online group admission for organisations that wish to stream the Forum for staff at their own venue.
One month to go
If you're interested in improving the environmental footprint of healthcare and fostering a healthy future for people and the planet, this forum is for you.
Attendees will have plenty of opportunities for connection, knowledge sharing, learning, and upskilling. More information available here.
We encourage you to share widely with your networks.