✨ Imagine time travelling to 2030 ✨
What might we see?
- Australia powered to 100% renewable energy? ☀️🔋
- The Uluru Statement from the Heart implemented in full? ❤️💛🖤
- Cities and towns filled with green spaces and urban farms? 🌱🧑🌾
WHEN: 12-1pm AEST on Tuesday 26 July
The session will start with a screening of Regenerating Australia, a wonderful short film about life in 2030, followed by an amazing panel of thinkers:
- Damon Gameau, author and filmmaker of Regenerating Australia, 2040 and That Sugar Film
- Fiona Armstrong, CAHA founder and Strategic Projects Director
- Dr Millie Rooney, Australia reMADE National Coordinator
- Takuzo Kimura, physiotherapist and CAHA volunteer
This talent-packed panel will discuss their positive visions for Australia in 2030, including the climate solutions available now to get us to a healthy, regenerative and just future for all.
Healthy Conversation is CAHA’s new monthly webinar series. These webinars are a place to learn about all things climate and health, with a new topic each month!