How to get to Greening the Healthcare Sector 2023
Where is it?
This year's Greening the Healthcare Sector Forum will be held at Fiona Stanley Hospital, in the Education Building which is located on the western side of the campus on the Ground Floor (G).
If arriving via car or taxi, turn left off Murdoch Dr onto Robin Warren Dr. Turn left once more for parking or drop off at the Fiona Stanley Hospital Car Park 1.
The car park is directly adjacent to the Education Building. Lifts are accessible from the car park to the Ground (G) level, where the Education Building's main lecture theatre is located. Please see here for directions on Google Maps.
Please see the Fiona Stanley Hospital site map here.
Once you've arrived, please get your name checked off at the registration desk and collect your name badge.
TransPerth have recently opened the Perth airport line which connects the airport to Perth city and wider public transport grid of Perth. On this line trains operate every 12 minutes in peak, every 15 minutes during the day and every 30 minutes at night.
Fiona Stanley Hospital is located in Murdoch, which is close to the Murdoch train and bus port (Only 5-10 minutes walking or 5 minutes by bus).
The trip from Perth underground station to Murdoch station will typically take around 15 minutes. The Elizabeth Quay station is also a convenient option to catch the train from the Perth CBD. Elizabeth Quay and the Perth underground station both service the Mandurah line, which runs south towards Murdoch station, the closest station to Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Public transport fares have recently been capped at $5.10 for a one way journey, or $10.30 for a day rider ticket which allows for unlimited travel on the day the ticket is issued. Cash tickets can be purchased at all train and bus stations in Perth - a public transport card (SmartRider) is not required to travel within the Perth metro area - but SmartRiders can be purchased from train stations and news agencies.
Staying in the Perth CBD is the most convenient option for travellers who will be accessing the Forum venue via public transport. There are a range of hotels in the CBD around the Elizabeth Quay and Perth underground train stations.
The below are some hotel options available in the CBD:
- Alex Hotel - A boutique hotel, and one of Perth’s only hotels with a sustainability focus, 500m from Perth underground station (7 min walk)
- QT Perth – 5-10 minute walk to the Perth underground station
- Mantra on Murray – 5 minute walk to the Perth underground station
- Quay Perth - A boutique hotel, 600m from the Perth underground (approx. 8 mins)
- The Ritz Carlton – A luxury hotel, 5 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay station
- The Double Tree (Perth Waterfront) - 5 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay station
- The Double Tree (Northbridge) - 5 -10 minute walk to the Perth underground station
- Parmelia Hilton Perth – 5 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay station
- Adina Apartment Hotel Perth – Accommodation with self contained apartments, 5 minute walk to Elizabeth Quay station
- Ibis Perth – 5-10 minute walk to the Perth underground station
|Return to main page|