You're invited to the Forum Mixer!
Date: Thursday 14 September
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Where: Kitson Room, The Raffles Hotel
Connect with other attendees at a local venue, as the sun sets over the Canning River.
Nibbles will be provided
Cash bar, with drinks and food available for purchase
Details will be emailed to you closer to the date.
Train – approx. 30 minutes: Click here to view the route on Google Maps.
- Catch the train heading toward Perth on the Mandurah line which runs approx. every 5 minutes. This train takes approx. 7 minutes to get to Canning Bridge station.
- 5-10 minute walk for Canning Bridge station to the Raffles Hotel - use the east-bound exit!
Getting to the train station from Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH)
- 10 - 15 minute walk from FSH to the Murdoch train station
- Walk 2 minutes to bus stop number 26647 on Barry Marshall Parade from the education building where bus numbers 204, 206, 207, 510 or 999 run every 3 to 5 minutes
*People who catch the bus will need to use their DayRider ticket*, have a SmartRider or purchase a two zone ticket from the driver ($5.10 cash) which will be valid for whole trip to the Raffles
**We recommend purchasing a TransPerth DayRider ticket. This costs $10.30/day and allows unlimited public transport for that day!
Bus – approx. 45 minutes on the 510 bus: Click here to view the route on Google Maps.
Drive – approx. 15 minutes via the Kwinana Freeway. There is limited parking at the venue and surrounding side streets.
- At Canning Bridge Station, the eastbound exit at the train station is best - follow the red line to the Raffles. Further information on this can be found on the TransPerth website
|Return to main page|