Expert panel discussion on climate change and mental health
Join us for a stimulating panel discussion on climate change and mental health. The panel will share their knowledge about the issues surrounding the topic, as well as the solutions that exist.
The event will be facilitated by CAHA President Dr Rebecca Patrick, a Senior Lecturer in the School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University.
- Dr Cybele Dey - Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Tamara Cavenett - President, Australian Psychological Society
- Associate Professor Fiona Charlson - NHMRC Research Fellow at the Queensland Centre of Mental Health Research and School of Public Health, University of Queensland
- Professor Alan Rosen - Australian Health Services Research Institute, University of Wollongong; Brain and Mind Centre, University of Sydney
- Carol Ride - Founder and Acting Executive Director, Psychology for a Safe Climate
- Georgia Langmaid - Planetary Health Project Officer, Enliven Victoria
Please register to receive the Zoom link and reminders.
This event is being hosted by the Climate and Health Alliance with event partners Psychology for a Safe Climate, Doctors for the Environment Australia, Australian Psychological Society, and Health Nature Sustainability Research Group (Deakin University).
We are grateful to Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation for funding this work.