Members of CAHA commit to supporting the CAHA Aims and Objectives, outlined in the CAHA Statement of Purpose, available here: https://www.caha.org.au/join
Please indicate your organisation’s support below to confirm its application for membership.
I declare my organisation’s support for the CAHA Statement of Purpose and agree that:
By completing this form, and paying an annual fee, my organisation will:
- Be listed as a member of CAHA.
- Be willing to work together as a coalition and community of practice to achieve CAHA’s mission: to create a powerful health sector movement for climate action and sustainable healthcare.
- Undertake to encourage our organisation’s staff and members to:
Be willing to contribute to development and future directions of the Alliance and the issues on which it engages and informs, advocates, shares and collaborates.
Be contacted with news of important events or publications.
- Encourage others to promote action on climate change as a health issue.
- Reduce their environmental impact.