Members of CAHA commit to supporting the CAHA Aims and Objectives, outlined in the CAHA Statement of Purpose, available here: https://www.caha.org.au/join
Please indicate your organisation’s support below to confirm its application for membership.
I declare my organisation’s support for the CAHA Statement of Purpose and agree that:
By completing this form, and paying an annual fee, my organisation will:
- (a) Be listed as a member of CAHA.
- (b) Be willing to work together as a coalition and community of practice to achieve CAHA’s mission: to create a powerful health sector movement for climate action and sustainable healthcare.
- (c) Undertake to encourage our organisation’s staff and members to:
- Encourage others to promote action on climate change as a health issue.
- Reduce their environmental impact.
- (d) Be willing to contribute to development and future directions of the Alliance and the issues on which it engages and informs, advocates, shares and collaborates.
- (e) Be contacted with news of important events or publications.