Members of CAHA commit to supporting the CAHA Aims and Objectives, outlined in the CAHA Statement of Purpose, available here: https://www.caha.org.au/join
CAHA respectfully offers Indigenous led organisations a membership fee-waiver as an acknowledgement that sovereignty was never ceded and Australian and Torres Strait Islander peoples have unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters, seas and all living things within them and have so much wisdom to offer in protecting mother earth.
Please indicate your organisation’s support below to confirm its application for membership.
I declare my organisation’s support for the CAHA Statement of Purpose and agree that:
By completing this form my organisation will:
- (a) Be listed as a member of CAHA.
- (b) Be willing to work together as a coalition and community of practice to achieve CAHA’s mission: to create a powerful health sector movement for climate action and sustainable healthcare.
- (c) Be willing to be consulted from our Indigenous perspective.
- (d) Undertake to encourage our organisation’s staff and members to:
- Encourage others to promote action on climate change as a health issue.
- Reduce their environmental impact.
- (e) Be willing to contribute to development and future directions of the Alliance and the issues on which it engages and informs, advocates, shares and collaborates.
- (f) Be contacted with news of important events or publications.