There are many actions you can take to reduce how much greenhouse gases are emitted because of your lifestyle.
Here are five impactful ways to start:
- Reduce your meat consumption
- Use more active and public transport
- Buy GreenPower from your energy provider (or install solar panels if you’re able)
- Reduce your energy consumption at home
- Rather than buying new — reduce, reuse and recycle
Looking for more? Here are 35 ways to reduce your carbon footprint.
How does carbon dioxide cause climate change?
How much carbon dioxide do you produce?
It's helpful to understand how much carbon dioxide your lifestyle causes. Try a carbon footprint calculator, like this one by WWF Australia.