Forum abstract submissions are now until COB Thursday 16th September!
Forum organisers invite health and aged care environmental champions, researchers, students, suppliers, contractors, health and sustainability experts and leaders from across Australia and New Zealand to submit abstracts for presentation either in person or online.
Abstracts are sought across the spectrum of research, practice and policy, under the following topics:
- Powering healthcare with 100% clean, renewable energy
- Tackling scope 3 (supply chain) emissions
- Providing healthy, sustainable food services in healthcare
- Implementing circular health care and sustainable health care waste management
- Establishing greater health system effectiveness
- Improving climate resilience
- Improving health equity
Title of presentation
Abstract (max. 400 words)
Preference to present in person or online
Please email your abstract to [email protected] by COB Thursday 16th September.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Forum organisers and Steering Committee, and outcomes will be advised via email by Friday 1st October. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance.
We are pleased to offer presenters complimentary registration to the Forum.
A PDF version of this page is available here, please feel free to share this invitation with your networks.
Please direct any enquiries to [email protected]