There is no end to excellent resources for learning about climate change and its health impacts.
For information on climate change:
- David Attenborough: A Life on this Planet on Netflix
- How to Save a Planet podcast series by Gimlet
- Temperature Check podcast series by Grist
For information on climate and health:
- Climate Change is a Health Issue briefing paper by the Climate and Health Alliance
- Climate Change and the Implications for Human Health, a six-minute podcast episode by the World Health Organization
- The 2020 special report of the MJA–Lancet Countdown on health and climate change
- The Health Effects of Climate Change is a free online course by Harvard University via EdX. This 7-week online course covers everything you need to know about climate change and health. From nutrition, migration, infectious diseases and air quality. Time commitment is 3-5 hours a week.
- Fact sheets by Climate For Health: