Become a voice for climate action - to protect and promote health!
Climate change poses serious risks to our environmental, economic and social systems. At its core, climate change is a health issue. However while climate change brings serious threats to health for people in both developed and developing nations, action on climate change can also bring many substantial health benefits. The Climate and Health Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation that seeks to raise awareness of the health risks from climate change and the health benefits of climate action.
Please make a contribution to support our work.
We are collecting funds to help us undertake the research, policy and advocacy work needed to convince policymakers and the community that action on climate change is a health issue.
Help us spread the word!
We produce publications and resources to inform the public, policymakers, the health sector, and the media about climate and health issues; meet with parliamentarians, bureaucrats and researchers; share information on climate and health; give presentations on the health impacts of climate change and the health benefits of climate action; and much more! We welcome donations to help make our voice heard. A regular income will make a huge difference to the ability of the Climate and Health Alliance to:
- Advocate for policy action
- Collaborate with others to bring about change
- Engage and inform the community
- Share information and resources about health and climate issues
Your support can make all the difference! Become a 'Voice for climate action - for better health'!
Donate via GiveNow
Donate via direct deposit
Direct deposit to our bank account, managed for us by the Public Health Association of Australia as our fundholder. Make your donation directly to this bank account: BSB: 032713 AC No: 187609 Name: Climate and Health Alliance Healthy Futures Fund
Health professionals for clean energy campaign
- To raise awareness about the health benefits of clean energy renewable energy generation systems
- To highlight the risks to health and environment from the mining, transportation, and combustion of fossil fuels
- To highlight the economic and social benefits of renewable energy systems